Dental plans from a dentist in Rawtenstall to help spread the cost of treatment
What's included in my plan?
Below you'll find a summary of the benefits and exclusions of our dental payment plans.
Below you'll find a summary of our payment plans. Your Denplan dentist will discuss with you how they will tailor your individual plan to suit you best. For more information about about which plans your practice offers speak to your Denplan dentist serving Rawtenstall and Rossendale.
Please note: none of the following plans cover laboratory fees (to build crowns etc), prescriptions and referrals
How the plans compare
|Denplan Essentials||Denplan Care|
|PRICE PER MONTH||From £12.00||From £15.00|
|SCALE & POLISH|
24 HOUR WORLWIDE DENTAL INJURY AND DENTAL EMERGENCY COVER
|24 HOUR WORLDWIDE DENTAL EMERGENCY HELPLINE|
|FILLINGS||10 % DISCOUNT|
|EXTRACTIONS||10 % DISCOUNT|
|ROOT TREATMENT||10 % DISCOUNT|
|CROWNS (EXCLUDING LAB FEE)||10 % DISCOUNT|
|BRIDGES (EXCLUDING LAB FEE)||10 % DISCOUNT|
|DENTURES (EXCLUDING LAB FEE)||10 % DISCOUNT|
All Denplan payment plans include Supplementary Insurance as part of your plan.
This is arranged for you to provide cover towards the cost of dental treatment in an emergency or following a dental injury, and can be used in the UK and abroad.
Your Supplementary Insurance cover gives you...
- Emergency dental treatment when you are over 40 miles away from your registered Denplan dentist*
- Up to £10,000 worth of treatment following a dental injury
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Worldwide emergency dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
* When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan dentist you should speak to your practice regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours.
- Dental treatment which was prescribed, planned or taking place at the start of your Supplementary Insurance
- Emergency dental treatment within 40 miles of your registered dentist
- Permanent treatment in a dental emergency that is not pre-authorised by Denplan
- Dental injury from contact sports unless appropriate mouth protection is used
- Implants (unless you're registered for Dental Implant upgrade cover), cosmetic treatment or any treatment not deemed to be clinically necessary
- Mouth cancer diagnosed, or where consultation and tests commenced, before or within 90 days of joining Denplan